This Mother’s Day, what will you decide to cook for your mother? Have you got any Mother’s Day recipes that are both easy to make and special? You might be planning to prepare a special dinner, lunch, or breakfast to surprise your mom. This kind of activity shows extra love and care for your mother that can’t be expressed otherwise. If you are unsure what exactly to cook then don’t worry because we have a solution to your problem. In this post, we list out amazing recipes for mother’s day that don’t take a long time and will guarantee to make your mother happy. Scroll down to get fantastic and delicious recipes for all meal times on Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day Recipes For Breakfast
Did you want to give your mom a surprise with an appetizing breakfast in bed? Get your mother’s extraordinary day going in the most effective way possible: with food conveyed right to her comfortable bed. If she has a sweet tooth, you can’t beat Jam Doughnut French Toast or a heap of blueberry buttermilk hotcakes. However, if your mother is more of an exquisite breakfast type, we regard that too with our recipes.
Every child wants to do their best for their mom on her day. Whether it may be her birthday, Mother’s Day, or any other day that is important to her. On these important days, children buy different gifts for their mothers. But many times they become confused about what is the best present for her. Are you unsure about what the gift should be? No Idea? Don’t worry. We have a previous article displaying amazing and unique Mother’s Day Gift Ideas. You can choose any gift idea according to your mother’s personality and preferences.
This is perfect for a 10-minute breakfast. Your mother will love this breakfast. To make this pizza omelet you need eggs, and a touch of vegetables. The aroma of this breakfast will force your mother to eat it. It has the perfect combination of colors and tastes. The ingredients and direction of this recipe are as follows.
Eggs – 6 large size
Broccoli – 1/4 Cup ( chop)
Mix color Capsicum – 1/4 Cup (chop)
Tomato – 1/4 Cup (chop)
Mushrooms – 1/4 Cup ( Fried)
Cheese – 1/2 Cup
Salt to taste
Black Paper – 1/2 Tablespoon
Method of Pizza Omelet
- Wash all the vegetables and chop them.
- Saute the mushrooms.
- Take a deep bowl and crack the eggs in it.
- Put all the vegetables and mushrooms into the eggs.
- Add salt and black paper and mix it well.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium to low heat.
- Put all the batter into the pan.
- Cook it for 15 minutes.
- Now drizzle the cheese on it and cook for 2 minutes until it melts.
- Present it with coriander/parsley leaves, and dress it with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve it with bread or toast.
These blueberry pancakes are great: Not excessively sweet and stacked with blueberries. Try not to buy ready-made pancakes. Instead, make your own with this basic recipe. Nothing ought to hinder you from having the best pancakes of all time. The ingredients and method to make this recipe is listed below.
All Purpose Flour – 2 Cups
Milk – 1+1/2 Cup
Granulated Suger – Half Cup
Eggs – 2 large size
Baking Powder – 1 tablespoon
Vanilla Extract – 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh Blue Barries – 1/4 Cup
Salt – 1 pinch
Butter – A little bit
Method of Blueberry Pancakes
- In a small bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and soda, and sugar together with a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, vanilla, butter, and eggs until well mixed.
- Mix wet ingredients in dry ingredients and blueberries until incorporated.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium to low heat.
- Add some butter and scoop 1/3 cup of batter into a non-stick pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes then flip and cook for 1 minute more.
- Pancakes should be golden brown.
- Serve with honey and blueberries.
Mother’s Day Recipes for Lunch
I hope you don’t repeat last year’s lunch recipe for your mother. Instead, switch things up for her. If you are looking for different lunch recipes to make for your mother don’t worry we have impressive ideas for you. This event calls for not only spending time with your mom but also preparing unique brunch recipes that require somewhat more thought and exertion than the typical brunch. Give the best treat to your mom with these delicious Mother’s Day lunch recipes.
Simple Shrimp Chowder
It is like soup except its texture is much more creamy. This recipe is healthy and full of protein and energy. It is the perfect combination of color and taste. The smell of this shrimp chowder will convince your mother to want it daily at lunchtime. All the ingredients and directions are below.
Onion – 1/2 Cup Chopped
Carrot – 1/2 Cup Chopped
Sweet Red Paper – 1/2 Cup Chopped
Celery – 1/2 Cup Chopped
Butter – 1/4 Cup
All Purpose Flour – 1/4 Cup
Milk – 2 Cups
Shrimp – 1 Pound Small Cooked
Potato Diced – 1 can
Corn – 1 Cup
Vegetable Broth – 1 Cup
Seafood Seasoning – 2 teaspoon
Fresh Minced Thyme – 1/2 tablespoon
Method of Shrimp Chowder
- In a large saucepan add the butter and all of the vegetables.
- Saute the onion, celery, carrot, and red pepper in butter for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in flour until blended and now gradually add milk.
- Bring a boil and cook until thickened.
- Add the shrimp, potatoes, broth, corn, seafood seasoning, and thyme.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Present with minced fresh thyme.
This recipe is a combination of flaky pie crust filled with savory eggs. The caramelized onion, bacon, and cheese, make this recipe extremely delicious. Whether you serve it hot or cold your mother is bound to fall in love with this recipe. It is a french dish that was introduced to the US in the 1950s.
Dough of Single Crust Pie
Thick slice Bacon Strips – 12 Ounces
Chop Sweet Onion – 3 Medium Size
Minced Fresh Thyme – 1/2 Tablespoon
Coarsely ground pepper – 1/2 Tablespoon
Ground nutmeg – 1/8 Teaspoon
Shredded Cheese – 1+1/2 Cups
Large Eggs – 8 ( room temperature)
Milk – 2 Cups
Heavy Whipping Cream – 1 Cup
Method of Quiche Lorraine
- Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Transfer to a 9-inch pan.
- Keep it in refrigerate while preparing to fill.
- Cook bacon in a pan over medium heat until crisp.
- After it drains on paper towels.
- Now add onions to drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until caramelized, 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in thyme, pepper, and nutmeg; remove from the heat.
- Cool slightly.
- Stir in cheeses and reserved bacon; spoon into crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and cream until blended to pour over top.
- Place the baking pan on a rimmed baking sheet
- Bake on a lower oven rack until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 75-85 minutes.
- After baking cool it and lose the sides with a knife.
- Serve it with any dip or sauce.
Mother’s Day Recipes For Dinner
Have you made a plan for a Mother’s Day dinner yet? Impress your Mom with these delicious dinner recipes and make her day memorable. Quick and easy dinner recipes are made in less time than it takes to order them. We have collected dinner recipes for you that are simple to make but delicious.
Sticky Grilled Chicken
There are many ways to barbecue chicken. But your mother will love this one. The sweet touch of apricot jam and molasses makes the crunchy glaze of both ingredients more delicious.
Molasses – 2 Tbsp
Whole chickens – 2 pieces ( cut into 10 serving pieces)Method of Sticky Grilled Chicken
- Cook garlic, ginger, spices, and 1 tsp salt in oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add pomegranate juice and boil until reduced to 1 cup, 12 to 19 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and then add jam and molasses and stir until the jam has melted.
- Cool it.
- Prepare the grill for indirect heat cooking over medium-hot charcoal.
- Pat chicken dry and season all over with 4 tsp salt.
- Oil grill rack, then grill chicken skin side down first, directly over coals turning once, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Move to an area with no coals underneath and brush with some sauce.
- Continue to grill until cooked through and well-glazed, 7 to 8 minutes for breasts, and 15 to 20 minutes for dark meat.
Fennel Roasted Chicken and Peppers
This is a stunning recipe mixing both meat and veggies. The fresh and colorful look of this recipe will cause every person to love it. I hope this recipe helps you to win your mother’s heart once again this year.
Fennel seeds – 1 tbsp.
Finely grated orange zest – 1 tbsp.
Capsicum (red, yellow, and orange), cut into 1-in. chunks – 3 peppers
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
Olive oil – 3 tbsp.
Salt – To taste
Pepper – To taste
Chicken legs (about 2 lbs) – 4 small size
Baby spinach – 4 to 5 leaves
Feta cheese, crumbled – 2 oz.
Method of Fennel Roasted Chicken and Peppers
- In a small pan, toast fennel seeds, and orange zest until lightly browned and fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a spice grinder or blender and pulse to blend and grind.
- Keep aside the spices.
- On a large baking sheet, toss peppers and garlic with 2 tablespoons oil and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and arrange in an even layer.
- Rub chicken legs with the remaining tablespoon of oil, then with the fennel-orange mixture.
- Put vegetables on the baking sheet and roast until chicken is golden brown and cooked through and peppers are tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to plates, scatter spinach over peppers remaining on the sheet and toss until just beginning to wilt.
- Sprinkle with feta and serve with chicken.
Mother’s Day Recipes For Desserts
There’s no denying mothers will love a sweet treat on their special day. Yet, how would you pick the right one when there are countless flavorful recipes to pick from? The best way to end the celebration is by baking lovely desserts.
From cakes to frozen yogurt and parfaits, these desserts are so great, you could in fact make them the main gift for your lovely mother. The greatest aspect other than how great they taste is your mother valuing the time you took to make her something amazing and sweet. Below we present two amazing dessert recipes that your mother will appreciate.
The sweetened taste of carrot and pineapple melts in the mouth. The amazing decoration of pineapple flowers makes the cupcakes even more elegant.
Pineapple Flowers – 1 whole pineapple
Walnuts – 1/2 cup
All-purpose flour – 1 1/2 cups
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Ground cinnamon – 1/2 tsp.
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Dark brown sugar – 1/2 cup
Granulated sugar – 1/4 cup
Eggs – 2 large
Canola oil – 1/2 cup
Fresh pineapple juice – 2 tbsp.
Finely grated fresh ginger – 1 tsp
Carrots, peeled and grated (about 13/4 cups)
Chopped pineapple – 1/2 lb
Freeze-dried pineapple – 1 1.5-oz-pkg
Cream cheese, at room temp – 1 8-oz pkg.
Unsalted butter, at room temp – 4 tbsp.
Confectioners’ sugar – 3 cups
Milk – 2 to 3 tablespoons
Method of Carrot-Pineapple Cupcakes
- Firstly Heat the oven to 425°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with baking paper liners.
- Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and toast light golden brown, 3 to 6 min.
- Once cool, roughly chop.
- Now turn oven temp to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl whisk together sugars, eggs, oil, and pineapple juice.
- Now add flour mixture to eggs and mix to combine; mix in ginger. Fold in carrots, pineapple, and walnuts.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted into centers comes out clean, 22 to 25 min.
- Let cupcakes cool in pan 10 mintue.
- In a food processor, pulse dried pineapple to a fine powder.
- Pass through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter on low speed until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat on low speed to combine.
- Mix in pineapple powder and enough milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Spread frosting on cupcakes and top with pineapple flowers.
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake
Smart kids knew the best treat was the strawberry shortcake novelty bar, with its combination of strawberry and vanilla ice cream coated in shortcake crumbs. This recipe gives your mother a combination of ice cream and crunch. She will love it.
30 golden sandwich cookies, divided
Salt – 1/4 tsp.
Butter, melted – 3 tbsp.
Vanilla ice cream – 5+1/2 cups
Strawberry ice cream – 4 cups
Freeze-dried strawberries – 1+1/2 cups
Method of Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8”-x-8” baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blitz 20 golden sandwich cookies and salt to fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter and pulse until crumbs are the texture of wet sand.
- Press evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan and freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix 4 cups of vanilla ice cream until smooth.
- Spread on a partially frozen crust.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes more.
- In the same bowl, mix strawberry ice cream until smooth.
- Stir in ½ cup freeze-dried strawberries. Spread on a vanilla layer. Freeze for 30 minutes more.
- Pulse the remaining 10 sandwich cookies and the remaining 1 cup of freeze-dried strawberries in the food processor until they form pea-sized crumbs.
- In the same bowl, mix the remaining 1 ½ cups vanilla ice cream until smooth and spread on the strawberry layer.
- Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over top, pressing down to ensure they stick.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 9 square or 12 rectangular pieces and serve.
If you like any of these recipes please tell us in the comment section. All the recipes take very little time and are easy to cook. You can now cook an amazing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert for Mother’s Day. All these recipes are guaranteed to win your mother’s heart.